This site acts as a front-end to our various web-based interests and the text below describes the links on the menu above.
- Family trees for Donna and Steve
Indexes and Resources:
- PCI – Index to historical references to Parish Clerks, Sextons and Churchwardens
- RFA – Railway Fatal Accident Index. An index of people who have died as a consequence of a railway related accident in the UK and Ireland.
- NFOPS – A one-place-study of New Fishbourne, Sussex. Also on-line parish clerk for the village
- Consolidated index of names from a book on the history of the Birmingham Repertory Company 1907 – 1943
- Sussex entries transcribed from Kelly’s Post Office Directory of Essex, Herts, Middlesex, Kent, Surrey and Sussex, 1867
- Some photographs of Sussex churches
Other sites I have contributed to:
- FreeBMD is an ongoing project, the aim of which is to transcribe the Civil Registration index of births, marriages and deaths for England and Wales, and to provide free Internet access to the transcribed records.
- LFHS – Lincolnshire Family History Society website is a site that I have put a lot of work into and which is still ongoing.
- DDAHS – Didcot and District Archaeological and Historical Society.
- Sustainable Didcot – small group of Didcot residents with a shared interest in the environment and trying to reduce waste.