This is one of my projects – a One Place Study of New Fishbourne, West Sussex – and is intended to be a resource for family and local historians with interests in this area of the UK.
Please do not copy information to other sites without giving credit. I am happy to hear if you have been helped by the information, where there are inaccuracies or if you have further information to add.
I am a member of the Society for One-Place Studies and this site is a listed in the following directories:
There are a number of other places named Fishbourne:
- Fishbourne, Isle of Wight, UK
- Fishbourne Green, Isle of Wight, UK
- Fishburn, a village and civil parish in County Durham, England
- Fishbourne, New Jersey, USA
- Old Fishbourne, West Sussex, UK – a tything of Bosham, but now incorporated into Fishbourne
This is study is about none of these places listed above, but of New Fishbourne, West Sussex, a place near Chichester that has existed at least since the time of the Romans.